miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Nota enviada a Obama


Magda Mascioli G. - Esta nota fue enviada por el esposo de una amiga. Como no le he preguntado si me autoriza, no coloco su nombre. En cuanto me autorice, lo haré. My comment to Obama this morning: President Obama, I admire you, but my heart is grieved by your actions regarding Honduras. That country rejecting former President Zelaya is not a military coup, it is democracy in action! It was Zelaya's attempt to alter the constitution in an illegal manner that led to his expulsion.Venezuela's Hugo Chavez was democratically elected in 1998, but everything he has done since is a subversionn of democracy, including his support of Zelaya. Please, do not be fooled by the words---look at the actions!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Su Comentario